A list of good reads
- The Guardian has two very good pieces. One, Martha Gill offers a thought-provoking reason why educated women who want kids often choose not to have them. Two, Anita Chaudhuri looks at that vanishing stage of life called ‘middle age’.
- BBC News has two good reads as well: One, an excellent feature on forgotten Indian pulp films. Two, a reported piece on why Disney is losing its magic amongst its most ardent fans.
- The News Minute has an interesting trend piece on why Keralites are increasingly using their caste names.
- FiftyTwo asks men and women that age old question: can members of the opposite sex ever be friends?
- Fast Company looks at how AI porn is colliding with human sexuality—and raising some ethical red flags.
- Slate offers a surprising take on bike helmets—and whether they truly make cyclists safer.
- Kotaku looks at why AI is so terrible at drawing human fingers.
- Vogue offers an excellent response to everyone who is sooo shocked by Madonna's recent round of extreme plastic surgery.